Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Release

There is no more I can do as a brother, I feel everything I ever did was a failure.

I think it's time for her to decide her own fate, her fate is not what I can dictate.
As her brother, I do wish everything that is good for her, but what she ever did was defy me.
She defies me of all the advice that I've given her, frustrating, until I have to tell myself to let go of her already.

About 99% of the arguments from my family stem from her, the 1% not from her, is the case scenario that is out of my imagination. So I guess it's time that I leave her alone, from now on for every mistake she does or any wrongdoing she does, is no longer my concern.

I don't wish to be inside the argument anymore, I'm very tired of always trying to save the situation while lecturing her, as I have just used a rude word in front of my parents for the first time ever in my life. It's disrespectful to my parents and also a big disgrace for me as well. I thought I could live a life ever without using a rude word in front of my parents, but I have failed.

She has made me broke my principle, it breaks my heart as well.
Go, and have your own life, I have no right to interfere anymore.
If she blames me one day, I'll show her what I've written.

No comments: