Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Card

I just recieved a bad news, my mom is going to take back my Platinum Card!!!!
Well, just one. She is going to take away my Mastercard and left a Visa for me.

She asked me to use cash, instead of using credit card. But I'm not the person who uses cash a lot, I like to keep my wallet thin and neat. I usually carry about less than 100 bucks, the rest like shopping I would prefer to use credit card, it's much more a convenient tool than owing the bank money, I don't eat or owe people money, that is my principle. (Therefore, I would belittle anyone who does things against my principle, a person with such personality is equal to a shit, to me.)

The stupid government is going to charge us for having a lot of credit cards, it seems they are discouraging people to use a lot of credit and subsequently build up a lot of debts with the bank. The government will start to "suck" our money for having an extra card starting this February.

I just called my mom and asked her not to cancel my credit card so soon, because I know when I do shopping, two cards is very useful as you can switch between card to avoid the cooling down. (the safety net to avoid people who stole your card to make a lot of purchases). The CNY shopping frenzy is getting near! I need two cards as always to complete my CNY shopping.

Damn, how can I live without cards? I have 3 cards when I turned 18, 2 standard and one gold, and 2 more platinum when I turned 20. One gold had been canceled due to the reason because I couldn't purchase alcohol with it, two standard had been canceled during the recession because I changed bank. Now only left one plat =(

I have been very dependent on cards, until the stage I would feel sad if no card for me to use. My parents have spoiled me, I guess.

I will pay 100 bucks to save my card, that is what I intending to do. The problem is I'm not going back to Malaysia! there is no chance to negotiate with my parents, they seemed to be not caring about it, they gave me the cards out of their convenience, hence will not respond to any of my request.

No comments: