Saturday, January 9, 2010

Class

Last night my friend K said something that really makes me think a lot, he said he only able to chase A to B class pretty girl, not S class.

S class is the best of the best. We work at a restaurant, we able to see lots of pretty girl dining in our restaurant almost everyday. Of course, we have seen S Class many times before not just once, it's not because they are more rare than A or B class, Australia got a lot of S class pretty girl.

It's just that the S class speak english mostly, and they are normally higher in standard than A and B class. My another friend A once said that I got the potential to chase S class, I don't really know what it means.
Probably the S class's life is a bit different than A or B class, or maybe their prespective is a bit different assuming they are higher in standard and they stand at a higher ground, looking at things from the top. Or maybe they see things differently, since they are S class, they probaly met a lot of people before already.

I don't have much to say, I'm still thinking what S class girls want.

No comments: