Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tired but pissed





I'm so tired, I only slept for 4 hours yesterday, almost ended up getting late for tutorial. I'm not a lazybones(er) I will get up when it's time, must get up means must get up (Raise flag). I did oversleep a bit but it's so infrequent, it even surprises me when I overslept, I must be very tired.

I'm so pissed off with politician this lately, I have the inexplicable hatred for all their doings and misdeed, it's most likely developed through the reading of Lim Kit Siang's blog so often. That old hag instilled a lot of unsatisfaction, detestation of injustice and corruption into me, it's like I almost got the mind of a real DAP member already, I will most likely offend the ISA also, like most of the DAP member did.

Argh...
Still got notes haven't done until what've been taught yet, assignments still haven't done yet, my hair is so long already haven't cut, my necklace is still in the process of making. There are so many incomplete things...

It will be so nice if I have a girl friend right now, I can kiss and hug her to release my stress...

2 comments:

没人妖 said...

so you plan to find one now?

Ryousuke said...

nope, I changed my mind. Being Otaku is better, have gf means disturbance only. It might be good if I got a hot chick to kiss and hug, but not my gf, lol.