Saturday, August 1, 2009

Music

I have been so busy with uni this lately that I don't have time to write song. There are two circumstances where I can write song:

(1) First is when there's abundance of inspiration came I can finsih a song in 1 or 2 hours, this happens on a whim.
(2) Second is when I feel there's an obligation to write song, it's often compelled by people who ask me to write. Or it's me who want to write for particular reason. In this circumstance, I wouldn't be able to finish in 1 or 2 hours, I'll just waste time until some idea hits me, and when it hits me start from there I will be able to finish it in 1 or 2 hours time.

Basically the intention to write wont spark the engine effectively, it's the idea that hits me that did the magic thing. But the intention to write a song will compell or induce the inspiration to come quicker, or else, it will be uncertain when it comes if I write on a whim. Yahoo geocities is closing at this october, so I have to use a new place to host my music file already. My friend introduced me use http://www.fileden.com/, not bad!

空旋 - this is not really a good song, I just cincai write only. I cut the quality of my music production, more time on my studies. =D
So I only write on a whim, wont be puting too much effort on it.

No comments: