Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm not a composer


I wrote this song about 6 months ago and gave it to my friend asked him to fill in the lyrics. Out of my expectation, beside filling in the lyrics he found a singer and asked her to sing the song. Anyway, I was happy to hear a MP3 version of my song =)

I orginally named it 邂逅, I put it at the right hand bar there if you wanna listen to the solely musical one you can check it out. I'm not going to link it here because geocities is closing down, the link will be changed again.

But he named it 方向, it was ok for me I dont mind. I been keeping this song for 6 months and never uploaded or posted it, last 2 weeks I formatted my laptop and I had lost it. I asked my friend to send it again to me, luckily he is keeping it. So, I better post it just in case I lost it again for any reason.

No comments: