Monday, September 14, 2009

Someone

I'm sorry for someone, I did bad thing because I wasn't genuinely meant everything I said, I was playful, I was craving for something I don't have, and I was obscured by emotion. After I ignored her for 1 week, I got better mind now and know I was stupid. I guess I was just too emotionally attached with her because we talked a lot. When you talk with someone too much and too often, the more you open your heart, the more it will comes a false feeling that you think you like her. I had suspected so, I stopped talking with her, looked back at her pictures and thought for a while, and I got the answer. It was a false feeling because that feeling ended only 2 days after we didn't talk. I realised we shared a lot of things, but it doesn't mean we are to be together, our emotional dependent was too great.

I know the person who destined for me, should be someone I would never need to think about that I need to be her, someone that I would be attracted to her in everyway and everything, and I would make her love me so badly that she will never leave me.

You are my emotional support all the time, and I thank you for everything you shared with me. Now I don't need it anymore, I don't need someone to think of when I'm alone like I told you before. I'm different already.

No comments: