Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1 year




Will miss you, family.
Dad, mom, sisters, ah ma, ah gong, take care, and I always love you all.
Bebe, poppy, kito take care of our home.
Kakak, you please lock the door and on alarm always. 

Dad, take care your health, don't eat too much unhealthy food.
Mom, I'll let you live a comfortable life, please wait me, I don't want you to be so hard everyday.
Sis, you can make it to the top, just believe yourself, you are the strongest of all of us.
Little Sis, I'll always protects you, and I believe you are the smartest.
Little Sis, don't be lazy, beat my academic result anytime, I wait you.

2 days left.

Dad, when I said the golf course is too big to accommodate a rich old hag, the common people are jogging around the golf course, you asked me to make the golf course into a jogging area and recreation park for the common people to use, I'll make that happen for you, I promised.

Pray for you all everyday. 

No comments: